We are building a better financial world. We connect investors to great small businesses looking for capital through an online marketplace, and together, we help grow the economy.
- Loans up to $500,000
- 12 months to 5 year terms
- Fully amortized. Save on interest with early payoff or double payments
- Fixed monthly payments
business cash advances
Unlike traditional financing sources, our approval process has been designed to take into account the cash flow and health of your business, rather than your personal credit score and additional collateral.
- Get up to $5,000,000
- 1 hour funding in some cases
- Pricing starting at 9.99%
- 4 out of 5 applications approved
Triton International makes it easy for businesses to obtain an SBA loan from $5,000 to $350,000. While the normal SBA process can take months to complete, Triton enables businesses to pre-qualify in 5 minutes, get pre-approved in 30 minutes, and receive funds as fast as 7 days after the application is complete, though timing does depend on the size of loan.
Loans have a variable rate of Prime Rate plus 2.75% to 4.75%. Monthly payment, fees and Annual Percentage Rate (APR) are estimates and may vary. APR includes fees whereas interest rate does not. Fees in APR calculation are referral, packaging and guarantee fees as well as estimated closing costs. Closing costs include standard bank fees; additional 3rd party report charges may apply. Loans can be paid off at any time with no prepayment penalty.
A variety of information and documents are needed to complete the application process and are summarized to the right. The documentation required varies depending on the size of your loan request. In general, larger loans require more documentation.
Personal Information Needed
- names of owners and ownership percentages
- contact details
- social security number
- valid driver's license or passport information
- personal financial information
- past tax returns
- personal credit report
Business Information Needed
- business name and contact details
- date of inception
- tax identification number
- previous government loan history
- management team information
- business financial information
- formation and other business documentation
- past tax returns
- business credit report